Toro Tiller (22445)
Call for Price
The Toro Dingo tiller attachment greatly increases the productivity and performance of your Dingo system. Break through hard soil conditions up to 6" (15.2 cm) deep. Avoid clogging the tiller by using one easy hand control to reverse the direction of the tiller to clear jams from rocks and debris.
- Hydraulically variable ground speed
- Reversible tiller direction
- Hardened tines for maximum life
- Hydraulic Drive: Maximizes performance by supplying optimal power to the Dingo Tiller at all times. It also allows you to reverse the tiller direction to keep working through the toughest conditions if clogging occurs.
- Reverse Tiller Direction: Easy hand control reverses the tiller direction if clogging occurs to continue working through the toughest conditions.
- Hardened Tines: Maximize life and help dig in a variety of conditions. The tines are "bolt on" so they are easy to replace when worn.
- Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Length: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Standard Equipment: Flush face quick couplers
- Tine Heads: 36
- Weight: 363 lbs (164.7 kg)
- 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- 363 lb. (164.7 kg)