Toro Hydraulic Tree Forks (22438)
Call for Price
The Toro Dingo hydraulic tree forks can help you plant trees and large shrubs quickly and effortlessly, plus move all sorts of materials around your garden center or nursery. The Dingo Compact Utility Loader is especially easy to maneuver, helping you trasport and position trees or shrubs exactly where you want them.
- Powerful hydraulic arm
- Forks open 30" (76.2 cm) wide
- Pinpoint maneuverability
- Carry Large Objects: Forks open 30" (76.2 cm) wide allowing you to grab and carry other large objects.
- Powerful Hydraulic Arm: Hydraulic arm powerful enough to move a large variety of trees. One arm is hydraulically activated while the other stays fixed in position.
- Pinpoint Maneuverability: Helps position trees or other materials exactly where you want them. Hydraulic arm opens to place tree.
- Construction: 2 forks w/ hydraulic cylinder
- Height: 12.5" (31.8 cm)
- Length: 45.0" (114.3 cm)
- Standard Equipment: Quick Couplers 13/16" (2.1 cm)
- Weight: 169 lbs (76.7 kg)
- 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- 12.5 in. (31.8 cm)
- 169 lb. (76.7 kg)