Toro Hydraulic Breaker (23135)
Call for Price
The Toro Dingo hydraulic breaker simplifies the tough job of breaking concrete, asphalt, rock or brick during renovation jobs. This rugged unit helps break up footings, sidewalks, foundations and a host of other solid structures. The unique mounting configuration also allows for horizontal alignment, particularly useful in breaking apart walls.
- Multi-position mounting head
- Powerful, 180 ft-lbs. (244 N) of force
- Variety of bits available
- Breaks Down to 10" (25.4 cm) depth: Standard, conical tool bit breaks down to an 10" (25.4 cm) depth. Other bits available such as line, chisel and 8" (20.3 cm) tamper, moil.
- Multi-Position Mounting Head: Lets you break in horizontal and vertical positions.
- 180 ft-lbs (244 N) of Force: Powerful, 180 lbs. (244 N) of force delivers 1250 blows per minute.
- Flow: 3.5 to 11 gpm (13.2 kpm to 41.6 lpm)
- Required Equipment: Crossover Relief Valve
- Standard Equipment: Quick Couplers 13/16" (2.1 cm)