Toro Dingo Bore Drive Head (22420)
Call for Price
The Toro Dingo boring unit allows you to dig under sidewalks and driveways to simplify irrigation and cable installations. Shorter rod lengths and the ability to lower the bore head below grade allow you to work in both confined and open areas, increasing your productivity.
- 19" working depth
- Universal joint keeps rods horizontal
- Accomodates pipe up to 3" diameter
- Rod and reamer kit sold separately
- Bore Depth: Bore up to 19" below ground surface
- Universal Joint: Increases productivity by allowing you to keep rods in a horizontal digging position in the toughest soil conditions.
- Rod Connection: Hex Coupler with Snap Button
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Working Width: 6"
- 120 lb.