2017 Toro VR-3100 Rammer
Call for Price
Bronco Power Equipment
The middleweight Toro rammer combines optimum impact with an easy to manage weight for a great all-purpose rammer per for foundations, footings, and pipe or utility lines.
- High impact poly shoe with a steel reinforced base plate takes more abuse.
- Heavy duty rubber shock mounts cushion vibration to the operator for greater comfort.
- See-through polyethylene fuel tank allows for quick fuel checks.
- Wrap around handle and side shields protect engine from on site damage.
- Dimensions: 11 in. x 13 in. (28 cm x 33 cm) Plate Size
- Force: 3,100 lb. (1,406 kg) of Impact Force
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Maximum Blows/Min: 690
- Maximum Productivity: 3,575 sq ft./hr
- Speeds: Up to 70 ft./min
- Weight: 144 lb. (65 kg)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 144 lb. (65 kg)
- Centrifugal Force
- 3,100 lb. (1,406 kg)
- Plate Dimensions
- 11 in. x 13 in. (28 cm x 33 cm)