2017 Toro FP-3000 Forward Plate
Call for Price
With greater eccentric force and up to 10,000 square-feet/hour (930 square-meters/hour) capacity, the Forward Plate FP-3000 was engineered for greater productivity and tougher compaction to tackle jobs on granular soil or asphalt with ease.
- Patented sprinkler system dispenses a sheet of water uniformly across the base to prevent asphalt from sticking and helps reduce dust in dirt applications.
- Self-cleaning open base plate design eliminates dirt build up. Reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
- Kevlar belt mounted on an offset sheave greatly reduces belt stress and extends the belt life.
- Heavy-duty dual stage shock mounts provide superior vibration isolation to the engine and components. Helps prevent component wear and reduces operator stress and fatigue.
- Dimensions: 20 in. x 24 in. (51 cm x 61 cm) Plate Size
- Force: 3000 lb. (1,361 kg) eccentric force
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Maximum Productivity: 10,000 square-ft. /hr (930 square-meters/hour)
- Speeds: Up to 100 ft./min
- Vibration Frequency: 6,000 vpm
- Weight: 205 lb. (93 kg)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 205 lb. (93 kg)
- Centrifugal Force
- 3000 lb. (1,361 kg) eccentric force
- Vibration Frequency
- 6,000 vpm
- Plate Dimensions
- 20 in. x 24 in. (51 cm x 61 cm)